To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Business Value Services Group
Salesforce is a $150 Billion+ market cap, $17 Billion revenue, 50 000 Employee
Leading Technology Company. We are the fastest growing of the top 5 enterprise
software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and
one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running.
As pioneer of enterprise cloud services, Salesforce is the driving force behind the
transformation of the software industry and setting the standard for a new paradigm on
technology in the connected world with leading technology and transformative vision.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of ex- Strategy Consultants, working closely
with the Country Leadership, and make an impact in one of the fastest growing
companies that you can currently find in the marketplace
Salesforce is looking for highly talented and passionate people who can effectively
articulate how & why our solutions can help transform Customers’ business and exceed
their goals! Salesforce is striving to deliver business transformation enabled by
technology to its customers and therefore requires people able to develop deep
insight into the business dynamics of strategic customers and help shape customers
You will work with our Commercial sales teams on the most strategic accounts in Brasil
and potentially LATAM. Specifically, this role is focused on strategic deal support
through development of Investment Justifications, Business Cases, Value Based
Proposals and Account strategies.
- Work with Enterprise sales teams to define the Account Strategy that will result in substantial opportunities for Salesforce; prioritize sales initiatives to pursue based on pain points, value creation potential, & customers’ strategic priorities.
- Build and deliver compelling Investment Justifications and Business Cases to secure Customers’ funding for Salesforce solutions. Work closely with account teams and customers to identify, analyze key business value drivers, and act as support member of the team.
- Articulate how our solutions will digitally transform customer business at scale
- Put together attractive deal structures and articulate the value of our Proposals; Create and deliver C- level compelling presentations as basis for strategic technology decisions.
- At least 4+ years of experience in corporate, business and operational strategy gained at a Top Tier Consulting Firm apart from other experience
- Strong problem structuring and solving skills essential
- Ability to create, quantify insights and effectively communicate recommendations to CxOs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with cross-functional team to tight deadlines.
- Self-starter, high energy, and comfortable running an initiative in a fast paced software company
- Exposure to a technology business development, marketing or sales environment highly desirable
- Fluency in English with additional languages being a plus (esp. Spanish)
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Parental Leave
- Childcare subsidies
- And more!
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.