To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Finance and Operations
The Business Process & Tools Manager will help influence and support the organizational strategy and execution of business processes and tools aimed at optimizing and scaling the Strategic Business Practices (SBP) organization. This person will drive workforce unity and operational excellence by defining, measuring, improving and executing on processes and tools. The role requires an exceptional organizer who brings a mix of process and tool optimization experience. You'll work collaboratively with Strategic Business Practices, Legal, Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Revenue Recognition and our Business Technology teams to improve and scale our customer and sales experience through better processes and tools.
- Partner with various teams, providing thoughts and insights to help further define, design, and implement processes and tools aimed at optimizing and scaling the SBP organization.
- Deliver and execute on strategic initiatives and cross-functional programs. Serve as change agent by identifying and communicating inefficiencies, devising solutions, stimulating and institutionalizing business process and tool improvements.
- Partner closely with other teams to jointly ensure successful operational execution across these supporting functions.
- Collaboratively defining success measures and reporting frameworks for business reporting.
- Create and maintain project related plans.
- Provide status updates to leadership and maintain issue logs and project risks.
- Provide guidance to collaborating teams on building any tools or process enhancements.
- Own and act as a subject matter expert and execute on SBP tools and processes.
- Develop, document, and maintenance of business rules and process flows.
- Continuously work with internal users to obtain feedback on improvements and if necessary work with Business Technology to deliver on those requests.
- Create training collateral/enablement related to process and tool changes.
- Move fluidly from big picture to details in order to deliver complex cross-functional projects, often with tight deadlines. Multi-tasking and quickly pivoting between initiatives will be critical.
- Be a bridge and connector between SBP and the broader support/external teams.
- Intuitive, focused, driven, organized, insightful and productive.
- Break through communication issues and effectively develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Build trust across the SBP teams and motivate people across a broad variety of job functions through your relationships.
- Understand complex concepts, resolve problems and present appropriate business solutions and recommendations; ability to make reasoned, independent decisions objectively.
- Organize and facilitate sessions such as planning, meetings, and presentations. Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams. Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately debate difficult issues; ability to think quickly.
- Knowledge of common PM tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Google docs Lucid charts or other process documentation software).
- Exhibit curiosity, vision, business judgement, flexibility, understanding of the business, and ability to drive quality cross-functional deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree (desired).
- Business Process and Project Management certifications are a plus.
- Experience working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional groups a plus).
- Outstanding leadership, prioritization, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills. (verbal/presentation/written).
- Curious, persistent, patient and resilient.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.