To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win.
We are seeking a Solution Engineering Leader/Business Consultant to lead our cross-cloud/product solutions for the Healthcare and Life Sciences (HLS) Industry. Our customers have four primary personas that they buy/build solutions around. The primary personas are B2B, B2E(Ex), B2C(Cx) and IT. As the product-portfolio of Salesforce and its ecosystem continues to grow and expand, it is important that we streamline the ‘experience’ around a persona and processes. This leader will work across the internal(Product, Marketing, Industries etc) and external (ISVs, SI, etc.) stakeholders to streamline solutions around a particular persona. The solutions would span the entire lifecycle of the persona.
In addition, the leader will work closely with Sales Leadership to understand their customers and opportunities, partnering to supports sales teams in developing Salesforce value propositions that align with our customers’ business strategies on digital transformation and cloud adoption.. Travel will be up to 30+% in supporting your employees and client engagements.
You bring distinctive analytical skills around technical, operational and financial work streams and have the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management. You have strong industry, financial and technical experience, a strategic perspective, excellent business development skills, the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues and attention to detail. Additionally, you thrive in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing, Sales, BDR and Solutions.
- Passion for big challenges and ability to work through ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to creatively problem solve both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Passion for digital transformation, and the technology industry
- Liaise on behalf of customer/persona w/ x-functional stakeholders across sales, products and salesforce ecosystem
- Co-create GTM solutions w/Industries Team
- Engage across BDR / ECS teams to champion consistent messaging and targeted enablement strategy
- Ensure incubating/growing product lines are included in our GTM capabilities on behalf of customer w/ x-functional stakeholders
- Determine optimal pricing and quoting strategies
- Collaborate w/ account teams to ensure deal structure fits within construct
- Ensure capabilities are positioned to differentiate against competitors and demonstrate strategic advantages
- Consult on overlapping products for quotes & SELAs
- Heavily engaged in “must-win” deals as SME resource
- Deeply embedded within complex, multi-dimensional transactions to help drive executive-level conversations
- Speak the language of customer and tie back to Salesforce’s value proposition & Customer 360
- “Own” the entirety of the cross-product ACV on behalf of the HLS business line as a core liaison back into the Product Organization
- 5+ years operational / leadership experience in area of expertise
- Background in Quote-to-Cash, Revenue Cloud/Billing Solutions like Salesforce CPQ, SteelBrick, Zuora, BigMachines etc.
- Program management across various disciplines to engage and execute in partnership across operational groups
- Ability to drive process and consultative discovery to uncover customer needs
- Articulate the value and competitive differentiation of our solutions into the market
- Experience formulating a deal strategy to align value vs spend in the context of customer projects
- Ability to craft compelling content and deliver in front of key executive stakeholders
- High aptitude in managing multiple, competing priorities in fast-paced environment
- SI Consulting/Solution Architecture experience in the area of discipline
- In depth knowledge of metrics and value drivers representing the scope of the solution footprint
- Ability to translate needs into a compelling story that represents the value/impact
- Deep competitive knowledge of the main competitors in market for the solution area
- Deep HLS vertical knowledge around regulatory needs and compliance adherence
- Recognized “industry / product” expert representing the scope of the solution
- Practical work experience specifically related to associated domain expertise (i.e. Sales Process, Quote-to-Cash, Billing, Commerce).
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" for 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $130,060. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.