To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The mission of Salesforce Loyalty Management Professional Services is to accelerate our customer's success through their investment in Salesforce Loyalty Management and put Loyalty at the heart of their businesses. We leverage cutting-edge technology, strategy, and consulting skills to transform our customers' marketing teams into world-class digital-first, data-driven organizations.
Role in a nutshell?
You’ll work as a strategic consultant to customers across EMEA and UK&I to help them realize business value from their investment in Salesforce marketing technologies and in particular Loyalty Management. Internally you will help define the delivery approach for the new Salesforce Loyalty Cloud product with a focus on how we guide customers to realise business value.
As a Business Architect, you’ll use your marketing technology knowledge in combination with industry and digital marketing expertise to drive success for our customers.
You’ll work with customers to develop and implement data-driven marketing strategies that leverage our technology. As well as being responsible for customer-facing delivery, you’ll build strong relationships in the North region and across EMEA, to promote our practice and drive services opportunities.
Internally, you’ll collaborate with other Business Architects, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Customer Success teams, and Sales teams to deliver program success for customers.
Key Accountabilit ies
- Run Loyalty Management workshops, both pre-sales and during implementation
- Work alongside Solution Architect, Technical Architect and Project Manager to deliver Salesforce loyalty Management implementations projects
- Act as a trusted strategic advisor to our customers, operating as an extension of their teams
- Continually demonstrate value and innovation through impactful thought leadership, including industry, discipline, and channel best practice
- Build a clear understanding of customer stakeholders, their roles in the organization, and their sphere of influence
- Deliver presentations and lead large-scale workshops for middle management through to C-Suite
- Facilitate and contribute to Quarterly Business Reviews
- Support Account Executives and Go To Market teams with sales opportunities & identify opportunities in existing accounts across our Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region
- Achieve billable utilization target
- Actively participate in developing and growing the Marketing Business Architect practice
- 7-10 years relevant work experience, either client-side or agency-side
- Excellent consulting skills (listening, facilitating, analysis, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of multi-channel digital marketing, especially email, mobile, social, advertising, and web
- Solid understanding of 1st party data strategy, especially related to driving engagement and conversion rates
- Expert communicator with experience delivering engaging presentations to large groups and the ability to effectively articulate complex messages
- Ability to lead small and large teams to deliver business objectives
- Fluency in English
- Post-Covid, travel is an integral part of this role and will be based on customer needs (25%-75%)
Why join Salesforce?
- Additional language: French, German, Italian, or Spanish
- Knowledge of CRM technology, specifically as it relates to customer data.
- Loyalty Management experience
- Prior experience of working with the Salesforce Core platform and/or Marketing Cloud
- Published thought leadership in areas such as data-driven marketing, Customer Experience, digital trends, organizational culture, or management consulting.
We are honoured to be ranked on the FORTUNE “ 100 Best Companies To Work For® ” list for the thirteenth year in a row, placed at #2 in 2021. We were also named “Employee’s Choice Best Place to Work” by Glassdoor this year.
We have generous benefits including monthly wellness allowance, paid time off including 7 days per year to volunteer, parental leave, an education reimbursement program, and many other things. We’re also the fastest-growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies; this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. We strive to build a workplace that reflects society and where everyone feels seen, valued, heard and empowered to create the best work of their careers. Learn more about our commitment to Equality at https://www.salesforce.com/company/equality/ .
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.