To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
Strategic Customer, Product & Partner Engagement (SCPPE) is a team within Salesforce Customer Success Group (CSG) with top subject matter experts covering key Salesforce products, programs, and processes. We help drive relationships and success with our largest customers and ensure they get the best out of their Salesforce investments. SCPPE helps align technology and business stakeholders and ensures that CSG Field and Go-To-Market (GTM) professionals have the tools and information they need to be successful in their jobs and drive customer success.
Marketing Cloud Business Architects provide tailored guidance to our most strategic customers leveraging their deep Industry, Business & Salesforce product expertise. They work collaboratively within the wider SCPPE team as well as with key stakeholders within Salesforce such as Success Managers, Services, Sales, Support, Product Management, and Engineering to make our customers successful.
A Salesforce Marketing Cloud Business Architect is an experienced subject matter expert in the world of Digital Marketing, Digital Transformation and familiar with Enterprise products such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud. They can quickly establish relationships with both business and technical audiences and serve as trusted advisors in crucial conversations. They are Marketing domain experts and are grounded in business value - with lenses on both Salesforce and Customer Success. They help Salesforce increase customer adoption, enable services opportunities, prevent customer attrition & support big-bet sales opportunities.RESPONSIBILITIES
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Help clients consistently meet/exceed their goals and metrics
- Guide customers on implementing performant solutions and processes
- Provide relevant business architectural recommendations in areas such as Digital Transformation, Digital Marketing Strategy, Conversion and ROI, Operating Models & Governance, specific to customers business needs
- Provide prescriptive recommendations for improving adoption and best practices
- Conduct Account Reviews and develop Attrition Mitigation strategies
- Conduct 1:M Customer Webinars
- Enable Customer Success Managers on Digital Marketing Transformation topics
- Actively leverage and contribute to the overall knowledge base and expertise of the community
- Generate positive feedback from internal teams and leadership
- Show continued professional growth and development
- 5+ years experience in Digital Marketing Domain including an understanding of business processes in Sales, Service, or Support
- Passionate expert in digital customer journeys, personalization as well as data models - ready to consult Salesforce customers in their ongoing digital marketing transformation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize best practices.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, prioritize, manage multiple concurrent engagements for high-quality outputs and perform effectively under pressure.
- Experience designing customized solutions that connect internal teams, drive productivity, and encourage team cohesion across multiple business units
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Hands-on experience in enterprise Digital Marketing Platforms (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Experience in dealing with complex and challenging customer situations and resilient towards pressure.
- Salesforce product certifications including Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, Administrator, Developer, Email Specialist.
- Multilingual speaker including English (mandatory), French (strongly desired skill), Spanish, German or Italian, etc
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.