To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The commercial billing specialists sell into a diverse set of industries from Small Business to General Commercial. As a Billing Solution Specialist on the Revenue Cloud solutions team, you would be responsible for supporting the sales efforts of the Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Billing products which extend the Salesforce Sales Cloud with fully integrated Quote-to-Cash capabilities. The Billing Solution Specialist will build rapport and confidence with finance stakeholders by understanding each organization’s unique challenges and presenting compelling solutions that will unlock value. Salesforce CPQ and Billing has a talented team with a unique culture, totally focused on taking the best care of our customers, partners, and employees.Your Impact
You will work alongside the sales team as a trusted advisor to deeply understand the unique business challenges and goals of the customer. You will consult with customers on the Salesforce CPQ and Billing applications to develop, prescribe, and evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Ohana.
- Understand the customer’s needs, and establish Salesforce’s product as the best solution that solves the customer’s challenges
- Build and present customized demos of Salesforce products
- Convey deep understanding of the customer’s technology as it pertains to Salesforce’s solutions
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
- B.S. Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Knowledge of accounting, tax, and revenue recognition concepts
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- 5+ Years experience with quote to cash systems
- Preferred Qualification
- Financial professional organization membership CPA
- Salesforce Certifications
- Previous experience as a solution/sales engineer for a CPQ, Billing, or Financial Management System
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.