To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Skill up for the future with Trailhead. Trailhead is a gamified platform where you develop valuable skills while earning badges you can display on your profile. With over 800 badges and 50 credentials to choose from, Trailblazers can get hands-on with Salesforce products and other technologies and assess their skills. You can even learn soft skills!
We are the Trailhead Content & Credentialing team, and we run the publication house for Trailhead badges, superbadges, and credentials. We generate ideas, we write and edit content, we build certification exams and superbadges, we develop hands-on challenges, and we publish badges to Trailhead every week. We believe that content on Trailhead should be conversational, brief, and encouraging, and we create real-world credentials to assess skills.
Since launching in 2014, we have attracted more than two million learners to Trailhead. Trailhead helps prepare Trailblazers for the jobs of the future, and this is your chance to be part of it!
We are looking for an Associate Technical Program Manager, Credentials
to help build and validate technical credentials, including superbadges and more.External Description:
As an Associate Technical Program Manager on the Credentials team, you work closely with Salesforce's best and brightest credential developers, help agents, editors, engineers, product managers, and community MVPs to help build and validate technical credentials, such as our superbadge credentials (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/superbadges), and more!
You've been a project manager for multiple types of deliverables. You have experience supporting multiple projects/features/teams at the same time. You collaborate effectively with stakeholders outside of Credentialing, such as Trailhead Academy, Trailhead Help, Trailhead Content, Trailhead Engineering, and Localization teams.
What We’re Looking For
- Review and maintain credentials on topics pertaining to the declarative and programmatic development of a Salesforce org and beyond. The credentials will evaluate performance-related skills at a topic-/domain-level and at a role-level.
- Maintain and test solutions and sample applications on the Salesforce platform.
- Recruit subject matter experts (SME) to validate content and solutions; build and maintain an international network of Salesforce professionals to ensure SME recruitment remains on-track.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise on the Salesforce platform.
- You are fluent in the Salesforce platform with real-world experience building complex solutions using the features of Salesforce.
- You are a strong writer with an interest in creating engaging and effective multi-media content about complex technical topics and enjoy creating a variety of content, including assessments and scenario-based assignments.
- You are passionate about educating the world using Trailhead and ensuring that the Salesforce community has the educational resources they need to advance their skills and careers.
- You enjoy communicating and collaborating effectively with subject matter experts, internally and from the Salesforce community.
- You thrive on quickly learning new products and technologies with minimal direction and have an interest in translating that knowledge into innovative assessment and educational materials.
- You are a strong team player and enjoy working with other employees and business stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Project Management certification or work equivalent experience
- Trailhead Ranger status and have completed 1+ superbadges.
- Preferred: Any Salesforce Certifications.
- Content / credential development
- Minimum 3 years working with the Salesforce platform.
- Demonstrated ability for project management and creative thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to work with subject matter experts to deliver results within a designated timeframe.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend technical documentation.
- Experience creating and working with unmanaged packages.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.