To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
The Alliances & Channels (A&C) Global Partner Risk Management is passionate about the Success of our Partners and our Customers at Salesforce. We are seeking a talented, curious, and experienced business/technical specialist to join our team.
We provide risk management programs, assets, data and analytics to the global A&C organisation and its key stakeholders. Our goal is to proactively reduce partner implementation risks and deliver long-term Customer Success.
This position provides the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to a wide range of risk management activities, focusing on data analysis and reporting. Deliverables range from robust analytical models, custom performance analysis, and scalable reporting infrastructure to presentation-ready content for senior Salesforce leadership.
The successful candidate will have relentless curiosity and an innovator's mindset, is motivated by a desire for excellence and learning, and enjoys effective collaboration. They will demonstrate analytical and project management skills, and have the ability to simplify complex information. This person will have a strong aptitude for understanding the big picture and translating it into tactical action. Moreover, this individual will excel at problem-solving, cumulating insights from large quantities of data, and developing recommendations to address business issues. This person will have excellent communication skills, display a high service orientation and the ability to work with cross-functional teams. Ideally, they will have gained first experience at a management consultancy, internal strategy role or similar.RESPONSIBILITIES:
TARGET SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Develop tools and models to analyze key performance metrics
- Aggregate data for analysis and interpretation for strategic decision making
- Conduct analysis of Partner risk performance to support daily operations and monthly/quarterly business reviews
- Support strategic initiatives including operational reviews to identify key actionable areas of improvement
- Collaborate on projects and share appropriate resources with internal stakeholders
- Act as subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in areas of risk reporting data
- Develop and deliver fact-based and decision-oriented presentations for senior executives and regional leadership
- Design and interpret key performance metrics to deliver insights & recommendations
- 2-5 years work experience focused on quantitative analysis, strategy or consulting, using both data and logical reasoning on a regular basis
- Experience using databases for analysis - Tableau/Einstein Analytics is preferred
- Experience with the Salesforce.com product suite (Certifications preferred but not required)
- Enjoys problem-solving with strong analytical skills, an innovative and customer service mindset
- Highly skilled at multitasking, strong attention to detail and able to prioritize while working in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely reliable and conscientious with a drive to get things done; able to work autonomously
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to compelling data visualizations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, other languages welcomed but not required
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.