To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We currently have multiple openings at the Senior Analyst, Analyst, and Associate Analyst levels within our Industry Verticals Sales Strategy and Operations team. The Sales Strategy & Operations professional will play a crucial role in supporting the growth of the Industry Vertical business. This role is a hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, sales operations, finance, and business analytics – requiring a mix of strategy, go-to-market design, market analysis, sales optimization and business operational support.
Success in this role means assisting the sales leaders to drive the continued success of Salesforce by designing innovative go-to-market solutions and supporting our business growth strategy. Sample projects range from the highly strategic to operational including evaluating market opportunities, product growth strategies, business planning, market segmentation, sales pipeline analysis and regular review of key performance metrics. The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides daily exposure to senior executives. The successful candidate will have relentless curiosity and possess a passion for extracting insights from data and converting ideas to action.
Interested in learning more about the day to day and projects? Sign up for Trailhead and take these trails!
Annual Planning with Sales Operations
Sales Performance Strategies
Reporting and Dashboards for Lightning
Tableau CRM Basics
Sales Operations Basics
Desired Skills/Experience :
- Structure and drive key strategic initiatives focused on improving business performance
- Lead / conduct analyses of business performance to drive business impact
- Design and interpret key performance metrics. Deliver insights & recommendations
- Work hand in hand with leadership to ideate and evaluate Go-to-Market changes
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for senior executives
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes to fix root causes
- 1+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and propose innovative solutions
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Valuable work experience in using quantitative analyses to drive meaningful business results
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Work experience in consulting or strategy/business operations is a plus
- Advanced MS Excel skills required
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, and/or Business Objects (or similar analytical packages) a plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.