To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
As a Video Producer on our team, you’ll work with learning experience designers and other stakeholders across Global Enablement to produce videos for internal e-learning. You’ll be responsible for developing and delivering on video best practices to create high quality learning experiences. The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience recording, editing, animating, and producing training videos.
Success in this role requires a proactive and collaborative approach, a strong attention to detail, and a passion for crafting stories through video. We’re scaling and growing and you will be a big part of it. By supporting our growing Global Enablement team, you’ll have direct impact on shaping the future of our company by providing innovative and creative video solutions to our team!
- Record and edit instructional videos that complement and support course and curriculum learning objectives.
- Record and edit learning videos for use as engaging centerpieces in our e-learning courses.
- Collaborate on the design and development of content, production, and animation, with input from subject matter experts, to produce quality instructional products.
- Establish best practices to ensure the scalability of the video process in a remote work environment.
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to designers on the use and value of video in learning design.
- Excellent communication skills for both expressing your ideas and understanding others.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders inside and outside of Global Enablement to ensure strong cross-group collaboration.
- Design learning assets that incorporate best practices and industry-leading standards for accessibility, diversity, and inclusion.
- 3+ years of professional editing required with demo reel to support.
- Ability to leverage animation to enhance visual storytelling.
- Deep knowledge and professional experience editing in Adobe Premiere.
- Working knowledge and experience using Adobe After Effects to create motion graphics and visual effects.
- Experience translating complex concepts into an easy to understand format; an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, demanding environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail, passion for quality and accountability and a proactive approach to work.
- Experience incorporating interactive features into videos.
- Familiarity with Camtasia.
- Editing experience in a corporate environment.
- Background in adult learning, education, instructional design, or e-Learning
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.