To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
AE, Mid Market para MG + Regioão Centro Oeste
MInas Gerais ou Centro Oeste do Brasil
Regional Sales Director
No direct team
Diversity & Inclusion
One of Salesforce's core values is Equality. Salesforce believes in equal opportunity employment for everyone. Salesforce also promotes and respects work-life balance, because we believe that enhancing individual and professional growth is key to global successDepartment description
Our Commercial Business Unit sells into a diverse set of industries and is broken down into the following segments: 1) Mid-Market Commercial
; 2) General Business Commercial
As an Account Executive within the Mid-Market
Commercial Business Unit, you would be responsible for selling the Customer Success Platform
(#1 B2B and B2C platform ) for Mid Market
, and all the amazing applications including Marketing, Commerce, Service, Communities, Sales, Collaboration, and Industries, which are all built on the Salesforce Platform. In other words, you will be selling our entire portfolio of products across an industry aligned patch of mostly prospective mid-market c
ustomers based in Minas Gerais State + Region "Centro-Oeste" of Brazil
We are currently looking for a high-energy and driven HUNTER Account Executive with relevant experience in Software or Solution sales
, sales approach to align to customersl. Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B sales and account management experience and a solid track record selling into the Minas Gerais State + Region: "Centro-Oeste" Customers
Your Impact / Responsibilities
generating new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic, enterprise-wide CRM initiatives for companies across Brazil. Additional efforts include:
- You will work closely with current MidMarket customers as well as prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals, within our Mid-Market segment employee based companies in Minas gerais + Centro-Oeste Region
- Work in partnership with our team of Business Developers, Pre-sales and marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities
- Qualification for all leads and sales opportunities and managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
- Managing industry events and user groups to generate market interest; learn Salesforce award winning products, platform, and value proposition; attend industry-recognized sales training programs
- Hunter profile; Solid sales forecasting abilities + revenue achievement experience and a track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Between 6 and 10 years of account management experience, managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Technology sales experience, preferably Software or Business Applications
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills in Portuguese and English
- Health Insurance for you and your family
- Wellness and Education reimbursements
- Employee Stock Purchase program
- Childcare subsides
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.