To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Location: Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Sr. Regional Vice President, Sales
: TELECOM industry
Salesforce provides a compelling opportunity for Sales Professionals with a proven track record exceeding quota in technology sales. Our goal is to build an organization of intelligent, ambitious, Account Executives committed
to our vision of changing the software landscape.
You will be in charge of
driving strategic, enterprise-wide sales initiatives into a territory consisting of calling on the largest companies in Brazil. Your accounts will be a blend of clients with additional revenue opportunities and prospects. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers. Very competitive comp plan with tremendous upside earnings potential.
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our Latin America customer base., accountable for include generating new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic, enterprise-wide CRM initiatives for companies across the region. Additional efforts include :
- Qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Successfully sold into Commercial and/or Enterprise companies
- Enterprise solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goal s
- Knowledge of the telco segment
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
Benefits & perks
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Ability to sell across both IT and business units
- Strong technical aptitude
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Spanish is a plus
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Health Insurance for the family group
- Wellness and Education Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Childcare subsidies
- And more!
Salesforce welcomes all".
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.