To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
The Intern Cloud Consultant acts as a collaborative strategic partner with customers and contributes to the knowledge capital of their Salesforce Community. They contribute to their customers’ vision while advising and articulating strategies, and serve as hands-on strategic advisors. They use strong interpersonal skills, functional/technical knowledge, Salesforce product knowledge, industry experience, consulting experience, and knowledge of their clients’ businesses to drive strategy, value, and ROI. The Associate Functional Consultant uses consulting skills and communication strategies to engage and persuade in engagements where they do not have direct authority over resources. They interact with both technical and functional customers to attain requirements, analyze information, and design comprehensive strategies/solutions.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Help clients consistently meet/exceed goals and metrics
- Deliver high client satisfaction (CSAT)
- Positively impact client renewals (when applicable)
- Generate positive feedback from internal teams and leadership
- Show continued professional growth and development
What you will learn:
- BA/BS degree ongoing, with at least 1 year left to get graduated
- Innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with technical team members and clients
- interpersonal skills to facilitate or support meetings
- Focus on problem solving, relationship building, team oriented, commitment,
- analytics skills, results-oriented and able to move forward without complete information.
- Positive, energetic attitude to achieve great things
- Advanced English level.
- Relevant salesforce platform development experience
- Relevant salesforce certifications
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable the client's needs.
- Learn how to Become Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality, and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning; approaches each interaction with open mind; great listener and hands-on
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains their area of expertise clearly and confidently to others
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture; a team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability.
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.