Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We're looking for a Stock Administrator to play an active role in the development and maintenance of Robinhood's employee equity programs. The Stock Administrator will report to the Head of Stock Administration. The ideal Robinhoodie is a self-motivated individual, who maintains exemplary work ethic and customer focus, and has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high-paced growth environment – a self-starter who can work independently but is also energized by cross-team collaboration.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Maintain Equity database and ensure accuracy of record keeping
- Process new equity awards and distribution of online grant agreements
- Execute daily operations for equity programs including Stock Options, RSUs and ESPP
- Manage and track shares outstanding and shares available under the Company's stock plans
- Generate equity reports to support company's SEC filings including Forms 10-Q & 10-K and Proxy statement; and ad-hoc reports for Finance, Tax, HR and Legal
- Maintain accurate record of equity data and support to ensure SOX Compliance, and both internal and external auditing requirements
- Responsible for ISO QD/DD reporting and annual 6039 filing
- Act as primary point of contact for employee questions
- Provide support for ad hoc projects
- BA/BS and 2 - 4 years experience as a Stock Admin in a public company setting
- Experienced with Equity Edge Online or equivalent equity platforms
- Knowledge of various types of equity awards and programs across multiple jurisdictions
- Familiarity with Mobility tracking and reporting
- Familiarity with SOX requirements
- Proficient in Excel and G Suite applications
- Highly organized and detail oriented; able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to function independently and collaborate cross-functionally on projects
- Interested in working towards a CEP designation
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.