Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We're looking for a Senior Support Engineer to join our Corporate Engineering team who will support Robinhood's continued hyper-growth and our Robinhoodies across multiple offices. You will work closely with many teams, including Security, HR, Compliance, and Executive Leadership to create, innovate, and execute on a variety of projects and events. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and fast learner who is looking for a supportive environment where they can contribute to a growing team. This role will report to the Corporate Engineering team.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Acting as the first point of contact in assisting users with hardware, software, and troubleshooting issues
- Executing onboarding and offboarding tasks, including hardware setups, access management and asset management, and develop process improvements
- Managing and troubleshoot site-based networking and WiFi issues, VoIP systems, and video conferencing systems
- Helping roll out new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and security updates, and resolve software and hardware-related compatibility problems
- Working with employees to troubleshoot various connectivity and access issues
- Assisting junior team members in solving tier 3 concerns
- 5+ years of previous IT support experience
- Experience supporting macOS and iOS, preferably in an enterprise environment
- Previous experience with MDM solution like JAMF Pro (Casper Suite), AirWatch, Fleetsmith or similar
- Ability to administer and troubleshoot VPNs, password managers, two-factor authentication, single sign-on and security protocols
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting abilities in a remote-working environment
- Experience partnering with Corporate IT/ systems and customer experience teams
- Scripting and debugging abilities (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Apple Certification (ACIT, ACMT, ACSP, etc.)
- Windows experience
- Surreal sense of humor
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.