About the team:
We're looking for a Support Engineer to join our Corporate Engineering team who will support Robinhood's continued hyper-growth and our Robinhoodies across multiple offices. You will work closely with many teams, including Security, HR, Compliance, and Executive Leadership to create, innovate, and execute on a variety of projects and events. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and fast learner who is looking for a supportive environment to grow your budding IT skills. This role will report to the Corporate Engineering team.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Acting as the first point of contact in assisting users with hardware, software, and troubleshooting issues
- Executing onboarding and offboarding tasks, including hardware setups, access management and asset management, and develop process improvements
- Managing and troubleshoot site-based networking and WiFi issues, VoIP systems, and video conferencing systems
- Helping roll out new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and security updates, and resolve software and hardware-related compatibility problems
- Working with employees to troubleshoot various connectivity and access issues
- 3+ years of previous IT support experience
- Experience supporting macOS and iOS, preferably in an enterprise environment
- Previous experience with MDM solution like JAMF Pro (Casper Suite), AirWatch, Fleetsmith or similar
- Ability to administer and troubleshoot VPNs, password managers, two-factor authentication, single sign-on and security protocols
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting abilities in a remote-working environment
- Experience partnering with Corporate IT/ systems and customer experience teams
- Scripting and debugging abilities (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Apple Certification (ACIT, ACMT, ACSP, etc.)
- Windows experience
- Surreal sense of humor
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).