Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood is hiring for our newly created Product Marketing division. You will help to build our PMM function. We are looking for customer-focused team members who can make the Robinhood PMM function the best of its kind.
This person will participate in Go-To-Market strategies for all new products—ensuring that customers are getting the right message, through the right channels. This person will also be responsible for leading post-launch marketing programs for sustained product growth. The ultimate goal of this role is to drive adoption and usage of both our new and existing products and features.
You'll work on our most critical products, and work closely with a cross-functional team of Product Management, Content Strategy, Data Science, Design, User Research, Brand, Comms and more.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Facilitate market and competitive assessments with research and data teams by surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to craft product direction, ensure product-market fit, and inform go-to-market plans
- Help define our go-to-market strategy by collaborating with our marketing, comms, product, analytics, and partnerships teams to build product positioning and launch materials
- Plan go-to-market strategy and execution for product and feature launches and ongoing marketing campaigns
- Partner with cross functional teams in product lines to prove that our marketing is on message and resonates with our target customer (including Product, Marketing, Comms, Legal, Compliance, and Policy teams)
- Understand the multiple players in the ecosystem (including consumers, policymakers, news media, government) and advocate to ensure that marketing is contextually relevant
- Be a strong customer champion, creative marketer, and problem solver.
- 4+ years of product marketing experience
- 8+ years of work experience in marketing
- Ability to break down complex concepts so that they're clear and human
- Capability to persuade product teams to build products that meets customer needs
- Data driven approach
- Qualitative analytical ability and familiarity with A/B testing
- Positive relationship building capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience in tech companies where customer insight is paramount
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.