Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We're hiring a senior lifecycle marketer to play a meaningful role in executing on some of Robinhood's main initiatives. In this role, you will work closely with our product, data and marketing teams to help design, implement, measure, and iterate on lifecycle strategies that drive our business metrics. Experimentation and a customer-centric approach must be core to the lifecycle programs you'll build. We are looking for someone that is creative, results-oriented, and loves working in a fast-paced environment alongside passionate colleagues.
This role requires a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan and execute against shared goals, delivering seamless experiences across the app, website, and all lifecycle channels. The ideal candidate should have experience building engaging lifecycle programs in results-driven environments that have proven success in improving key metrics, developing bold experiment pipelines for continuous innovation, all with a highly empathetic, customer-centric mentality.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Facilitate market and driven assessments with research and data teams by surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to craft product direction, ensure product-market fit, and inform go-to-market plans
- Help define our go-to-market strategy by collaborating with our marketing, comms, product, and analytics team to build product positioning and launch materials
- Plan go-to-market strategy and execution for product and feature launches and ongoing marketing campaigns
- Partner with cross functional teams in product lines to validate that our marketing is on message and resonates with our target customer (including Product, Marketing, Comms, Legal, Compliance, and Policy teams)
- Understand the multiple players in the ecosystem (including consumers, policymakers, news media, government) and advocate to ensure that marketing is contextually relevant
- Be a strong customer champion, creative marketer, and problem solver.
- 4+ years experience developing lifecycle/CRM programs
- 8+ years experience in marketing or a similar business function
- Shown success in working with cross-functional teams, such as Product and Analytics
- Set goals and handle rapidly shifting priorities & timelines
- Being able to digest large data sets, ask the right questions due to your robust analytical skillset, analyzing campaign results and finding opportunities to improve and optimize the performance going forward, communicating those insights and plans to cross-functional partners.
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management across multiple channels (omnichannel), deliverability, and CAN-SPAM laws
- Experience with marketing automation/CRM systems, pushing the boundaries of what those systems can do
- The ability to think critically and develop creative solutions around (technical or resource) limitations
- Strong organizational skills and an outstanding eye for detail
- Knowledge around marketing platforms (newer ones like Iterable, Braze, older ones like Marketing Cloud), HTML/CSS, Looker, Amplitude, SQL, Adobe Creative Suite
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.