Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Options Analyst and Educational Specialist will help our customers grow by delivering best in-class options and investing education. This person will help build and execute our overarching education strategy which includes crafting options content both written and video, hosting live and online education events, and more. This role also serves as a subject matter expert on options trading and will collaborate closely with product, CX, trading and risk teams. The specialist will provide strategic and tactical market analysis to the firm's individual retail clients while also serving as one of the public voices on markets and options strategies. Extensive contact with internal and external customers, and senior level management is required.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Develop and deliver proprietary options education content for Robinhood customers across multiple mediums.
- Collaborate with the Education Lead and content teams to craft education strategy.
- Prepare and deliver both verbal and written strategic and tactical views of current economic and market analysis.
- Be a subject matter expert for the product team as we continue to build out new options tools.
- Work closely with the Market Operations team to help identify risk, and act as a point for content for escalated situations.
- Work with the Customer Experience team to help develop and execute ongoing strategy to support our options customers.
- Produces option specific factual and accurate information to be presented for publication.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships across all levels of the organization.
- At least 8 years of brokerage and options experience including time in an education or analyst role (Professional trading experience preferred).
- Excellent understanding of all options strategies, financial markets and options product experience.
- Experience with education and training, both internal teams and also customer base (Live video and social media experience preferred).
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to speak clearly and concisely.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Incite passion and influence, empower and persuade others to achieve desired outcomes.
- Train, coach, mentor and lead the work of others.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in accounting, finance or business-related field
- SIE required provided that an exemption or grandfathering cannot be applied.
- FINRA Series 4, 7 and the ability to obtain other appropriate series license(s) for assigned functional area as needed
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.