Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We're looking for an operationally-minded, friendly, and detail-oriented Office Specialist who will work closely with the Real Estate/Office Operations Team to maintain a clean, secure, and welcoming office space.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Running various company programs and operations to ensure a seamless day-to-day experience (e.g. onboarding new hires, food, snacks, commuter perks, yoga, swag, etc.)
- Managing multiple vendors, scheduling meetings/repairs as necessary, and regularly reviewing their value add to Robinhood
- Taking ownership of space planning, desk assignments, and project managing frequent team shuffles
- Representing Robinhood culture and keeping morale high by helping plan, coordinate, and execute various company events
- Working with Physical Security to ensure procedures and deliverables prioritize the safety of all Robinhood employees
- Partnering closely with Procurement to ensure that quotes and new vendors are accurately onboarded, while pushing through proposals as necessary to ensure timelines are met
- Performing ad hoc office errands as assigned (e.g. picking up supplies at the store, getting materials printed, etc.)
- May be required to lift up to 20 lbs on occasion
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative or operational role in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- Experience in change management, administration, and vendor management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working autonomously, and navigate ambiguity with ease
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and emotional intelligence
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build rapport with internal and external partners
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of Google GSuite Apps: Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.