Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Market Operations team at Robinhood is responsible for traditional middle office brokerage operations. Our mission is to deliver an excellent end-customer experience and mitigate firm risk while supporting cutting-edge brokerage and financial products. We're looking for a motivated self-starter to support our Options desk. As a Market Operations Specialist (Options), you'll work with a strike team that executes on critical daily options functions. You'll strategize operational efficiency by automating daily tasks, and collaborate with our product and engineering teams to execute on innovative projects. This is an opportunity to help build one of Robinhood's most exciting business lines.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Take ownership of critical day-to-day business functions on our options desk
- Identify inefficiencies in operational processes, then design and implement solutions
- Document and improve standard operating procedures
- Identify pain points and communicate to product and engineering teams on a regular basis
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 63
- Comprehensive knowledge of options, including complex multi-leg strategies
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- FINRA Series 4 license
- 2+ years working in operations or financial services
- Familiarity with brokerage operations and consumer technology
- Experience managing projects interfacing with technical and non-technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to scale operations and processes in a fast-paced organization
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.