About the team:
Internal Audit is looking for an experienced Manager to join our growing team.
What you'll do day-to-day:
As an Internal Audit Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with internal stakeholders, specifically, the Robinhood Customer Experience (CX) team to identify areas of risk, perform audits and assessments, and make valuable recommendations on controls. The CX team at Robinhood is responsible for managing communications with customers; providing support and oversight of the agents, supervisors and vendors; recognizing and analyzing trends to identify and mitigate areas of compliance risk, and collaborating with stakeholders across the organization. Your day-to-day will involve:
- Supporting the execution of the internal audit plan
- Preparing audit documentation including, planning memo, audit scope, procedures, findings, including interpreting the significance of audit findings, and making practical recommendations for remediation
- Evaluating controls in order to assist in identifying gaps and areas of improvement
- Executing and reporting out on various types of audits (e.g. audits on customer experience interactions, call center operations, QA, vendor management, site audits, regulatory & compliance audits etc.), including post-remediation validation
- Building collaborative and trusting relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams
- Partnering with business teams to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Developing and / or maintaining the audit framework, process and tools
- Advocating for and implementing continuous improvement in our internal controls
- Communicating with and educating process owners effectively on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit
- Facilitating internal and external communications, including interacting with external auditors and regulators
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
- 6+ years of auditing experience
- 4+ years of financial services or high tech industry experience
- Strong ability to successfully partner with and manage audits for Customer Experience, Operations, Product and Compliance teams
- Experience in end-to-end audit cycle management and independently operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while managing multiple projects / initiatives
- Experience managing customer-facing operations, customer support, call center operations, vendor management in a regulated industry etc.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in an experienced manner and creatively break down complex scenarios
- Master's degree in a relevant field of study
- SIE, Series 7, Series 24 and/ or Series 99 License or other relevant industry certifications
- Big 4 consulting experience
- CPA, CIA, CISM, CAMS certifications
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).