Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood's Account Servicing team is critical to supporting the growth of Robinhood and supporting our customers at critical points of their relationship with Robinhood. The team handles various account servicing tasks including processing new account applications, customer interactions, account maintenance issues, estate processes, and much more. As the first point of contact for most customers, the Account Servicing team values customer centricity, emotional intelligence, and technical expertise.
The Head of Account Servicing will be responsible for providing leadership over all customer onboarding and ongoing account-related matters. You will supervise a team composed of managers, team leads, program managers, and associates, and oversee onboarding procedures, quality, and productivity at Robinhood. In this role you are also responsible for capacity and strategic planning, hiring, and providing guidance for our reporting, training, and professional development programs.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Oversee the day to day production of multiple teams composed of managers, associates, and leads
- Supervise customer inquiries and application processing quality and production, as well as demand pipelines and trends
- Provide on-site subject matter expertise in onboarding and application procedures, customer-centric service, and company policies and resources
- Serve as the Account Servicing operations leader, supervising management coverage for all operations functions across multiple full time and vendor sites
- Serve as subject matter expert for our Product and Engineering teams, to facilitate continuous improvement in tooling and automation
- Collaborate closely with other teams and departments to manage escalations
- Facilitate career paths and professional development of the associates, leads and managers under your supervision
- Establish metrics and tracking mechanisms to build accountability, assess effectiveness, measure results, evaluate trends, and report performance to leadership and stakeholders
- Identify and implement efficiency and accuracy improvements throughout onboarding workflow and tools
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years working in financial services
- 5-10 years in a leadership role, with demonstrated ability to lead people leaders and their respective teams across multiple functional areas and locations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects with regular and proactive communications with internal/external leaders and regulators
- Proven ability to establish clear responsibilities and processes for measuring results
- Strong customer orientation and passion for delivering high quality standards
- FINRA series 7 and 24 License
- CAMS Certification is a plus
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.