Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
Robinhood is looking to add a world-class Site Operations Coordinator to our fast-growing team. This individual will be responsible for supporting our local Customer Experience team in our Denver, Southlake, Lake Mary, and Tempe sites respectively. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated an ability to manage the varied and high-stakes responsibilities that this role entails. They will have a bias to action and will proactively seek out opportunities to streamline day-to-day routines and help the team perform even better.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Assisting with scheduling for CX specific on-site, virtual, and cross-functional events and meetings
- Planning and implementing team engagement activities, collaborating across sites as needed
- Reviewing and making adjustments on behalf of associates for timecard discrepancies
- Coordinating group sessions for onboarding in order to maximize execution effectiveness
- Creating and updating reporting to drive consistency across teams and sites
- Supporting the Site Leader in disseminating information and cascading CX Division wide communication
- Facilitating changes and substitution in various coverage areas (on-call, vacation, etc.)
- Compiling data and preparing operational performance reports
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of cross-functional teams
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects
- Ability to organize data into easily digestible reports
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and emotional intelligence
- Ability to prioritize different projects, exercise strong business judgment, meet deadlines, and balance multiple requests
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build rapport with internal and external partners
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
- Optimistic, reliable and flexible attitude
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google GSuite Apps: Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Proven working experience in project management
- Experience in a contact center environment
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.