Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood's Customer Experience team is committed to providing outstanding service to our customers - many of whom are embarking on the finance industry for the first time. As a Customer Experience Associate, you'll be the company's voice and will use exceptional empathy and product expertise to ensure our users feel understood and valued. Your job is not only to help create customer ease, but to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we continue to evolve in the way we support our customers each day.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience for customers through email, chat, and phone channels
- Driving continuous improvement to delight customers by acting as the voice of the customer by identifying and communicating better ways to serve our customers
- Deliver outstanding service efficiently and empathetically
- Educate and support users to increase ease and understanding while experiencing the Robinhood app
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills with a passion to support customers through various channels
- Self-starter and ambitious learner who is comfortable with ambiguity and fast paced environment
- Able to exercise independent thought and judgment, adapt to new tasks, and the ability to prioritize tasks in a multi-task environment
- Schedule flexibility as we evolve to meet the growing demands of our customers (initial and/or future shift assignment may include evenings and weekend hours)
- Experience working in a call-center environment
- Experience working in the financial services industry
- Passion for financial services and the stock market
- FINRA licenses
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
For Colorado Residents Only: The target hourly pay for Colorado residents for this position is $21.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications. Successful candidates will also be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award of 5% of their annual earnings pursuant to Robinhood's applicable bonus plan.