Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We're looking for an experienced Manager to run our Account Transfer team. The Account Transfer team is responsible for all outgoing ACAT & NONACAT account transfers. In addition, this person will be a key member of the team to build out Account Transfer in functionality for the firm in coming months. As an Account Transfer Manager, you'll be managing a team that executes on critical daily business functions, and scaling this team to support Robinhood's ambitious growth plans. The candidate will also strategize operational efficiency by automating daily tasks, and collaborating with our product and engineering teams to execute on innovative projects.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Take ownership of critical business functions such as outgoing transfers, reclaims and residual transfers
- Handle complex account transfer requests or general operation inquiries as needed
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to foster strong business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee the forecasting, planning, and intra-day workforce management of the Account Transfer team
- Coordinate responsibilities including risk monitoring and prevention
- Work closely with our engineering and product teams to launch, improve, and scale Robinhood products and systems
- Manage and resolve escalated issues from our product, support and operations teams
- Passion for Robinhood's products and our mission to democratize access to America's Financial System
- Ability to learn quickly, think critically and apply problem-solving skills to resolve issues and implement process improvements
- Be a great team leader who fosters conditions that allow for a team to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Inspire, mentor, and develop a talented team of brokers to deliver a world class brokerage experience for our customers
- 4+ years experience in managing Brokerage Transfer or Operations
- Expert-level knowledge of account transfer brokerage operations
- Series 7, Series 63, and Series 24
- Strong Robinhood product knowledge
- Bachelor's in finance, business, or quantitative field
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.