Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to contribute to the customer experience and the continued growth of Robinhood. You would be responsible for the daily process of work associated with the Trading Operations. Additionally you would interact with other areas such as P&S, Regulatory Reporting, Compliance, Customer Experience, Engineering, and with external Market Makers (Venues). You would manage risk, ensuring deadlines and service levels are met, and for compliance with Firm policy, SEC rules, and FINRA regulations. You should thrive in a fast paced environment where critical thinking and sound judgment are essential.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Execution of Written Supervisory Procedures to comply with all SEC and FINRA rules
- Order entry and trade execution of equity and stock option orders
- Resolution of trade inquiries
- Monitor health of routing systems and Venues
- Interactions with Venues as required
- Collaborate with program managers and engineering on projects relating to trading
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years working in a broker-dealer operation
- FINRA Series 7 and 57 licenses (or ability to acquire within 120 days)
- Strong understanding of brokerage operation functions
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and adapt to a changing environment
- 8+ years of experience in a brokerage operation
- Series 24
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.