Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We're looking for a motivated self-starter to be a part of our Account Transfer Brokerage Operations team. You'll be on the front line of our newly formed clearing operations team working with many key players throughout our organization.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Take ownership of critical business functions such as outgoing transfers, reclaims and residual transfers
- Handles complex account transfer requests or general operation inquiries as needed
- Escalate high-risk or compliance issues for back-office clearing activities
- Partner with the project and operations teams to help launch, improve, and scale Robinhood products and systems
- Takes proactive measures by calling contra-firm to complete a request
- Other projects and duties may be assigned
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment
- Strong problem-solving skills with a bias toward action
- Ability to identify inefficiencies in operational processes
- Ability to help design and implement solutions
- Upholding and spreading the Robinhood Culture in all cross functional interactions
- Bachelor's in finance, accounting, business, or similar interests
- 2 years experience in Brokerage Operations, Financial Services, or related field
- Series 7 license preferred
- Strong Robinhood product knowledge and analytical skills
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).