Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
Robinhood is looking for a highly capable Audio Visual (AV) Engineer to join our growing Corporate Engineering team. In this role, you will be tasked with designing and delivering AV technology and experience that facilitates global collaboration within and across all of Robinhood facilities. You will have the ability to influence early decisions around architecture and platforms around the various Audio visual aspects of conference rooms, All Hands spaces and training rooms.
Your day-to-day will involve:
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Design, deploy and run AV solutions for conference rooms, event spaces and specialty areas.
- Work closely with the facilities team, architects and project management team to define the scope of AV deployment for new office builds, and design various aspects of the AV experience in the office.
- Work with systems integrators to deploy and integrate the AV technology across all meeting spaces.
- Create and maintain documentation on designs, standards and project SOWs
- Create and provide AV related training sessions to employees.
- Deploy monitoring tools and practices to effectively measure performance of AV technologies.
- Act as 3rd tier support and triage for AV issues and outages.
- Set up and support company wide meetings, and large all hands team meetings.
- Expert level knowledge and experience of cloud based video platforms (Zoom, Meet etc)
- Experience with Audio DSPs (ClearOne, Biamp), and USB peripherals and control systems (Crestron and Extron) as well as PTZ cameras, switchers and mixers.
- Experience with video streaming platforms such as Livestream
- Familiarity with networking technologies such as DHCP, switching etc
- A keen interest in improving employee productivity by providing seamless collaboration tools.
- Ability to balance multiple problems and being creative about solving the right problems.
- Experience working with Corporate Engineering, Security, and IT teams.
- Experience with VoIP and Unified communications platforms
- Hands on experience with enterprise networking technologies
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.