Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood is seeking a leader for its Asset Movements team. You'll be expected to perform quality assurance on daily operational tasks, handle escalations from asset movement associates, and perform general asset movement duties. You'll be responsible for ensuring service levels are met, directing daily operational work, establishing proper desk coverage, and maintaining procedures. This is a unique opportunity to lead one of the most important and efficient pillars of Robinhood's business.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Lead a team responsible for asset movement tasks such as crediting accounts, cash management, and bank linking
- Perform quality assurance on team procedures
- Ensure our training programs are properly documented, tracked, and remain effective
- Maintain proper desk coverage and meet SLA's for daily operational tasks
- Ensure all desk policies and standard operating procedures are up to date and accurate
- Partner with teams across the company to serve as a subject matter expert for money and asset movements
- Identify pain points for our customers and escalate to product and engineering teams
- Handle all escalations from the Asset Movements team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years leadership experience
- 2+ years banking operations experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with our AML, Fraud, Clearing and CX teams.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Analytical skills such as Looker, SQL, or Python
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.