Join a leading fintech company that's democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
As an internal strategy unit, the Benchmarking team works cross functionally to help advise our customer strategy as well as help prioritize our product development roadmap.
This hybrid role combines analytics, data, and strategy consulting to support large and sophisticated NPS programs to measure drivers of loyalty. In this role the Strategy Data Scientist - Analytics associate will distill research results into meaningful insights and recommendations and present to cross-functional teams, as well as senior Leadership.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Drive end-to-end strategy through quantitative and qualitative Loyalty research
- Collaborate cross-functionally with partners to develop surveys, share analysis and drive recommendations
- Flex analytic, data and statistical skills to understand customer perceptions and surface insights across the competitive landscape
- Develop tools to automate, visualize and socialize insights along with influencing internal data model design and systems
- Adapt quantitative techniques to solve problems surfaced by multiple perspectives
- Mentor others to democratize the use of data within the company
- BA/BS with minimum 4+ years of experience or masters in a quantitative field with a minimum of +3 years work experience across business and analytics functions
- Excellent programming skills, including expertise with either R (tidyverse) or Python (numpy, scipy, pandas) programming languages
- Expert level SQL skills
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis
- Strong customer empathy
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and resourcefulness to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment relationships
- Experience creating Looker dashboards
- Work experience in management consulting doing data analytics in a FinTech strategy unit
- Familiarity with Net Promoter Score (NPS) methodology & survey programs
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).