About The Role
We’re looking for a Product Owner with strong UX/UI experience building mobile app products to join our Travel team. You will play a pivotal role in spearheading the development of our greenfield travel product, while working closely with our technology team at our New York office or work remotely from within the US.
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to dive deep into our customer lifecycle to improve the overall user experience.
What you'll be doing
- You will be the owner for our brand-new travel product within the Revolut Retail app
- You will work with our strong team of software engineers to build the product from ground up, and collaborate with UX/UI designers to create the most pleasant user journeys and designs
- You will understand business needs and gather product requirements
- You will define product vision and strategy, manage the product roadmap and backlog, and identify area of improvements
- You will be responsible for KPIs deliveries
- You will take the full responsibility of the product and manage senior stakeholder relationships
What you will need
A little about us…
- You have experience in a Product Owner or Product Manager role building consumer-facing mobile applications
- A strong track record of achievement in building products from ground up and scaling them
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate decisions
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to solve complex problems by breaking them into simple ones and prioritising them
- Analytical thinking and strong UX/UI skills & understanding of user experience
- Experience working on travel/experience-related products a plus
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
- Competitive salary
- Competitive 401(k) plan
- Competitive vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.