ABOUT THE TEAM
Financial Crime Operations is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns and using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks. The Financial Compliance team brings Revolut’s commitment to improving all aspects of finance to risk management. We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of Financial Crime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Financial Crime Manager for our European bank to build on our product expertise within Financial Crime Risk. Reporting to our Head of Operations this role will support existing services provided to users as well as those we intend to develop in the near future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Proactively engaging with First line product and services stakeholders to advise on the design of systems, controls and risks pertaining to financial crime
- Escalating and providing feedback to identified risks and issues to Senior management (including MLRO/Head of Financial Crime)
- Dealing with escalations from the First line services team, and providing practical advice on required actions
- Assisting senior management in defining group standards to managing financial crime risks and making sure that standards are applied across the board
- Providing input to design and execution of financial crime controls monitoring and testing program
- Providing input to financial crime procedures and validating them
- Validating that systems and controls adequately address financial crime related risks
- Providing input to training materials for employees on financial crime
- Tracking financial crime related regulatory changes and ensuring they are implemented to stay compliant
- Assisting in dealing with regulatory/partner inquiries
- Promoting culture of compliance within the organisation
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
A LITTLE ABOUT US
Strong knowledge and experience of best practice in tackling financial crime (both internal and external)
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with exposure to oversight of outsourcing arrangements.
- Strong knowledge of financial crime and fraud risks, potential vulnerabilities and anti-fraud solutions to address them
- Ability to analyze data/compliance processes/compliance practices, draw conclusions and make recommendations
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.