Please note: We are flexible on location within the US.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Enterprise Risk Management team supports the risk management framework globally by facilitating risk governance and risk culture across Revolut US as well as bearing responsibilities for cross-functional elements of the risk management framework such as its development, maintenance of US’s RAS(s), and policies.
- Assist the preparation of risk committee meeting agendas, materials lists, attendee lists, and presenter rosters
- Review risk committee materials for quality control
- Assist in compiling final risk committee meeting materials packages for distribution to committee members in advance of meetings
- Support the maintenance of detailed, accurate records of committee dates, attendance, materials, actions, and approvals
- Managing policies and procedures (general administration, access rights, approvals, reviews, automation of processes etc)
- Facilitating risk awareness (organization of risk awareness sessions, preparation of packages for new employees, assessment/testing of employees knowledge etc)
- Facilitating rewarding of appropriate risk-taking behaviors and sanctioning of inappropriate behaviors (managing and automating business debt, embedding risk management-related metrics in performance reviews, ensuring a balance of risk management initiatives in department roadmaps, contributing to ‘no-fault’ incident reporting culture)
Cross-functional elements of our risk management framework:
- Support the preparation of quarterly policy exceptions and violations reports, including aggregating exceptions and violations data, reviewing data for accuracy, and updating data in Enterprise Risk Management’s (ERM) system of record
- Support the tracking and reporting of issue remediation, KRI breaches, risk incidents, risk acceptances, including aggregating risk KRI data and reviewing data for accuracy
- Support the monitoring of compliance with the Risk Appetite Statement
Other/Ad Hoc Projects:
- Participate in other ad hoc projects related to risk policy, reporting, governance, and oversight as needed
- Support other departments in policy and procedure review and tracking, preparation of risk reporting, and risk data collection as needed
- Assist other teams in the ERM department on ad hoc projects as needed
- Provide overall support to ensure that the ERM program is effective
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
A little about us…
- At least 3 years of work experience in Risk Management or Management Consulting, preferably in financial services.
- Previous examples of practically interpreting and organizing complexity
- You will have a curious nature – never accepting of assumptions and a desire to fully understand how things work
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Quick learner and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict timelines/deadlines
- Discretion with confidential information
- SQL skills or another related programming language is a requirement
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.PERKS AND BENEFITS
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
- Competitive salary
- Competitive 401(k) plan
- Competitive vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.