This position is also available for employment in these areas:
Draper UT, Remote - USA
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the
technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and build progress for the world.
Working at Pluralsight
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology and have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do every day, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust in each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission to democratize technology skills, we are one.
People are our greatest asset and the People Team is on the frontlines of supporting new and existing team members at Pluralsight thrive. We are looking to add an experienced Talent Brand Specialist who can help us bring our talent brand to life, build the employee value proposition, create content that connects hearts and minds, optimize talent attraction and retention. Reporting to the Head of Talent Brand, this is an outstanding and exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of finding and retaining the best talent in the market.
You will play a central role in identifying what makes Pluralsight attractive to candidates and current team members, promoting the key differentiators and energetic culture that set us apart from our competitors. As the Talent Brand Specialist, you will focus on executing compelling marketing campaigns both in the digital and offline space through social media, digital media, content strategy, video strategy, intranet, events and careers website.
Who you are:
What you’ll own:
- A creator with a keen eye for design, content creation, and delivery
- A builder that relentlessly looks to improve your product and experiences
- Creative and able to use your talent to connect people to a vision
- You are a self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- You are an outstanding communicator and effective influencer. People trust and follow you.
- You are committed to something bigger than yourself, you are someone who focuses on the needs of others and sees ways to help everyone be successful
Experience you’ll need:
- Responsibility for content creation that builds toward a new Employee Value Proposition, including videos, motion graphics, print material, team member stories that are powerful and engaging
- Develop dynamic marketing and communication campaigns that build awareness to Pluralsight both internally and externally
- Collaborate with key partners to maintain consistency including, Communications, Brand, Social, People Team and others
- Work with Talent Acquisition to build, drive, and lead the candidate experience
- Partner with People Business Partners to deliver strategies and materials that assist with Team Member retention
- Gather data from various sources to help take a data driven approach to all projects and deliverables
- 2+ Marketing experience in brand, creative, messaging, targeted audience campaigns, content, SEO, digital media strategy and planning, brand campaign development and execution, media negotiation and placement, collateral, events, social media, communications, value propositions and positioning
- Shown success developing content, written communications, presentations and storytelling
- Experience in crafting professional social media graphics using Photoshop, InDesign, or another design program and shooting high quality photos and videos using a smart phone and a video editing tool.
- Creative, innovative and driven!!
- Proactive with excellent follow-up and ability to inform effectively
Be Yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.