We are seeking a hardworking senior marketing leader with a strong background of sales partnerships to join as our SVP/Head of North America Marketing. You will have the opportunity to take an established brand and accelerate growth across North America with end-to-end funnel accountability for the region. You will bring a combination of in-depth marketing expertise, strong leadership capabilities and outstanding cross-functional teamwork.Who you’re committed to being:
What you’ll own:
- An amazing communicator. People trust and follow you.
- A self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work across teams to get it done.
- A problem solver. You build processes and systems for repeatability and scale.
- A diplomat. You foster strong relationships and build bridges across teams and at all levels.
Experience you’ll need:
- Lead, develop and mentor a team of demand gen, field, and account-based marketers.
- Be accountable for pipeline generation, acceleration, and win rate targets and creating the regional marketing plan to achieve those targets.
- Partner with Digital, Brand, Portfolio and Marketing Operations leaders at HQ to deliver on your objectives
- Use the brand and GTM programs/campaigns, sales plays, event playbooks and more from central teams to meet your goals.
- Share feedback on content strategies for acquiring market share, sales, expansion and client retention targets across the region – including elements such as live and online events, direct mail, email, web, advertising, and sales support materials
- Build an extraordinary account-based marketing program and partner with other regional marketing leaders on standard methodologies and takeaways
- Build structure, process and accountability into all marketing programs and activities
- Operate in a results and metrics driven approach for campaign delivery and sales partnership to build sales pipeline
- Understand the global campaign roadmap and local market needs, to figure out elements you should deploy in-region
- Set, drive and align field marketing priorities with local sales managers and sales teams, client success and other local management across the business
- Carry out to global SLAs, governance, and reporting suites
- Measure marketing activity effectiveness, report on Marketing metrics (client- and prospect-focused marketing metrics), balance budget (accountability for), and optimize resources to deliver maximum return on investment, whilst meeting regional booking and pipeline goals
- Be a modern marketing leader willing to experiment with new tools, processes and tactics
- Collaborate across the Marketing Leadership team as a strong voice for creation of a global GTM motion at Pluralsight
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Demonstrated ability in North America B2B SaaS marketing role, including strong people management/ leadership experience
- Strong people management and mentoring skills, ability to lead a senior team of marketers in remote office locations
- Ability to lead and drive business growth for an entire region
- Ability to work independently and as a key member of multiple teams
- Ability to build links with industry influencers and clients
- Comfortable working/ coordinating with colleagues who are geographically dispersed
- Ability to build strong sales and GTM relationships
- Strategic and creative mind, understanding all facets of marketing, business development, and sales
- Experience in regional marketing, account-based marketing, marketing operations, with the ability to clearly communicate plans with multiple teams and deliver scalable support for each region