Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
Are you interested in a challenge that will reward your outstanding blend of business and technology skills? Are you excited to be centrally positioned to address significant business-impacting processes and products? As a Technical Program Manager (TPM) for Pluralsight Flow, you will play a pivotal role in unlocking growth for an already fast-growing business! You will be the glue between our internal partners to ensure that our customers receive the right outcomes.
As the point of contact for the assigned programs / processes, you will align internal systems to the business strategy by working cross functionally across Product, Sales, Success, Marketing, Finance, Corporate Strategy and Support. You will own programs / processes in one or more business focus areas - customer success & support, product delivery & launch, and marketing & enablement.
Who you’re committed to being:
What you’ll own:
- Detail oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices and identify what truly matters.
- Thrive in ambiguity and can prioritize across multiple projects.
- A strong influencer who can work with VPs and executive level partners.
- Can communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Systems thinker who ensures that process changes are executed with accountability.
- Strong bias for action and a "get it done" attitude.
- Excellent organization, analytical, written and presentation skills.
Experience you'll need:
- Establish the forward looking process strategy and gain support for implementation.
- Conduct pre-project requirement gathering, scoping, project approval, planning, coordinate delivery and verification of strategic goals.
- Develop gap analysis, functional specifications, project timelines and landmarks.
- Work with partners to identify resources, assemble project teams, and assign responsibilities.
- Assess costs, benefits and risks, plus identify and respond to risks and high-priority issues rapidly through effective action and appropriate resolution.
- Balance business needs with technical and security requirements.
- Communicate goals, responsibilities, issues and status to customers and leaders.
- Lead and streamline the transition of IT Services into production.
- Publish accurate and concise reports on time to maintain transparency and accountability.
- Bachelors Degree [preferably in Computer Science or related technical field]
- 3+ Years experience of Enterprise Level Program Management [leading or operating] or
- 4+ Years experience in Software Development as a TPM or
- 6+ Years experience running large, cross-functional projects and
- 1+ Year experience leading, mentoring and coaching other TPMs/ PMs
- Program management experience for cloud and on-prem SaaS products
- Experience with software development lifecycle.
- Experience within complex organizational settings (e.g., PMO, geographic dispersion, etc.)
- Exposure to multiple project management methodologies is a plus.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.