Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We’re a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don’t let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you’ll do some of the best work of your career here.
We are seeking a Senior Application Analyst to help modify and enhance our internal business systems to allow our company and its employees to achieve our ambitious mission of democratizing technology skills. You will be a valued member of the Business Technology team working with our Salesforce application and other related systems to empower our Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Success and other operations teams to automate their business processes. An experienced Salesforce Analyst has a passion for their craft, a dedication to continuous learning and improvement, and understands that team communication and collaboration is the most meaningful aspect of delivering value to our internal customers.
Who you’re committed to being:
What you’ll own:
- A self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- A creative problem solver. Seek to optimize the delivery of quality solutions across parallel business initiatives.
- A trusted advisor. Consultative in your approach and always looking to maximize multi-functional partnerships to get things done.
- A compassionate communicator. Strive to uplift your team through positive and encouraging feedback.
- A lifelong learner. Choose growth over comfort, committed to your own growth and development.
- A courageous contributor! You are not afraid to be yourself, share new ideas, make mistakes, ask questions and continuously improve.
- A coach and mentor. You enjoy teaching and sharing your experience and knowledge to help others grow in their craft.
Experience you’ll need:
- Develop a thorough understanding of various business unit’s processes and goals.
- Serve as a trusted advisor in requirement sessions and Scrum ceremonies, helping Product Owners translate business goals into elegant solutions.
- Aspire for continuous improvement by redefining unofficial, disorganized processes into feature enhancements in Salesforce.
- Partner with Product Owners to understand business value, define requests, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with Development Team to build high-quality solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
- A specialist in Salesforce declarative configurations. You know how to maximize Salesforce with clicks, and when it's appropriate to extend with code.
- Always release ready. You keep your finger on the pulse of Salesforce upcoming releases, following release notes, and understand the potential value of new features or impact it may bring to our users.
- Skilled up. Committed to continuing education on Trailhead and other Salesforce educational resources.
- 8+ years of progressive experience with Salesforce.
- Certifications: Salesforce Administrator, Advanced Administrator, App Builder or Platform Developer 1 are desirable.
- Proven track record of analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new business customers, their business needs, and technologies.
- Ability to communicate professionally, compassionately and effectively with business partners, engineers and other members of the Business Technology team.
- Proven record of solving issues with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or CPQ.
- Highly organized with a personal method to manage multiple competing priorities without falling behind.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.