Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We’re a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don’t let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you’ll do some of the best work of your career here.
We are hiring a Software Engineer who will help us craft the future of enterprise experiences. The enterprise space is filled with meaningful endeavors, large sets of data and high profile customers. In this role you are in charge of enterprise curation, a set of experiences that will connect our tech leaders and learners, uniting business objectives to the learning outcomes.
Are you creating a positive impact in the world? Join our team at Pluralsight to collaborate with a forward-thinking, engaging, safe, fun, diverse crew. We craft scalable and secure experiences that delight our customers
! Join us!
You’d be a phenomenal fit if you have experience in any of the following
Bonus points for experience with (and/or an eagerness to learn):
- Building fabulous front-end using React
- Debugging performance and fine tuning user interfaces
- Designing, building, and supporting high performance distributed systems in NodeJS
- Crafting APIs using NodeJS & TypeScript
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery platforms
- Messaging/queueing systems or stream processing systems like Apache Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Writing unit tests, performing code reviews, and leading/participating in design discussions about architecture, data shape, and business logic
You’ll love working with us if you like:
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Topics related to platform scale, security, availability, deployment and operations
- Database and query performance tuning
- Solving analytical business problems using data
- Mentoring engineers
- Crafting or maintaining component libraries
- Develop for quality - we take ownership for our results without QA engineers
- Continuous Delivery - teams independently ship code to prod every day
- Kanban & Lean - continuous flow
- Continual improvement - we take time to sharpen the saw and adjust how we work
- Cross-functional teams - collaborating through all phases of the product development process
- Customer research - we build what our customers actually want
- Trusting leaders - who empower us to craft the best product
- Proven technology - our teams have creative control and pick the best tools for the job
- An encouraging and engaged team member
- Dedicatedly curious, and interested in learning the ins & outs of educational measurement
- Kind-hearted and a good communicator
- Able to distill sophisticated ideas into straightforward language
- Able to problem tackle and prioritize work based on anticipated business value
- Passionate about data, innovation, and using technology to create with possibility
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.