GTM Programs Project Manager will manage the concurrent projects running within Pluralsight’s quarterly and semi-annual GTM programs. They will collaborate with the GTM Program Managers to establish a process for creating programs, backlog grooming, updating program timelines, and coordinating all program assets. This individual will help establish a macro-level view of all programs and help coordinate the project dependencies within each program. This person must excel at building processes and organization while maintaining an environment that allows for agility.
Who you’re committed to being:
What you’ll own:
- Knowledgeable of project management and marketing practices. You are a champion for organization.
- Flexible and accommodating in an environment with rapid change. You know how to prioritize and keep your eye on the big picture.
- The ultimate multi-tasker. You thrive in fast-paced environments and excel at leading multiple projects.
- An outstanding communicator and effective influencer. You are outgoing, approachable, and people trust you. You are able to empathize with people while keeping them on target.
- Diligent and dependable. People come to you because they know you have the answers, or will work to get them.
Experience you’ll need:
- Coordinate project assets in collaboration with program managers and then collaborate with creative producers on distributing assets to program and channel managers
- Coordinate with key contributors to handle scope and change requests
- Serve as point of contact for presenting project status with teams and addressing issues as they arise
- Create and run a system for coordinating all upcoming and in-flight projects and programs
- Provide a consolidated international corporate marketing view, across geos/segments, campaigns, and actively coordinate the roadmap
- Drive the global-to-local operational processes to ensure we are set up for success in delivering local corporate brand plans and campaigns
- Have successfully led a portfolio of projects – you understand the blood, sweat, and tears that go into project/program management
- 3+ years previous account management or project management experience preferably at an ad agency, design firm, in-house marketing communications, or creative services department
- A solid track record of successful multi-tasking is crucial