The Professional Services Sr. Manager/Director within our Professional Services (PS) team will lead a team in the delivery of one or more services. The Professional Services Leader is responsible and accountable for ensuring the successful management of all aspects of service delivery resulting in timely completion of projects, customer sign offs, and project acceptance. This is a professional level position and as such it is imperative that you are self-directed and motivated.
Who you’re committed to being:
What you’ll own:
- You are able to work with many different clients and projects with excellent multitasking skills
- You are able to lead others in giving strategy and tactical direction to their work
- You are able to serve as an effective escalation point for customers during implementation
- You can review current business processes to report on success and compare new features to identify process improvements to offer
- You can recognize opportunities for improvement in our ability to deliver products and services to our customers
- You care about the success of your customers and are an advocate for the user.
- You are comfortable working directly with various levels of large corporations, from C-Level executives to upper-level and mid-level management to small engineering team leaders
- You are a quality communicator, capable of clear articulation of your ideas, and also giving and taking criticism and praise.
- You are sensitive to the wide array of communication styles of customers, able to understand the differences between what people say they want and what they actually want
- You have confidence in your ability to initiate, develop, and maintain trusting business relationships
Experience you’ll need:
- Ensuring team members successfully execute against designated Service to ensure customer satisfaction of our largest and most strategic enterprise and commercial customers are satisfied.
- Working with SBO to expand build and execute new Services (in designated service line) that are aligned to our Corporate Vision & Strategy
- Managing Resource demand and assignment of customer projects for designated team
- Driving to utilization and service margin targets for all assigned Services
- Ensuring that Customer Satisfaction and SLAs are achieved for designated Services
- Be Escalation contact for Customers for designated Services
- Contribute to development of future Services that support PS Platform Strategy and hire and develop the new capabilities (that don’t exist today) that are required to deliver those new services.
- Regular contact of the ProServ team, including regular 1:1 meetings, reviews as are timely, and input about team members promotions and pay increases.
- Defining and reporting on key performance indicators related to Professional Services
- Driving high team morale and role modeling our corporate values
- Ensuring team members are growing and developing professionally.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in a technical field, MBA a plus
- 5+ years of demonstrated management experience in an enterprise tech environment (preferably SaaS) with experience delivering to large, complex enterprise customers.
- 2+ years of experience leading projects/programs in a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization.
- Experience leading and developing a Service Line in a Professional Service organization
- Experience managing a services team, including recruiting, training, staffing, and performance management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills to unique situations.
- Strong operational management, project management, consulting, and process improvement skills.
- Track record of success in professional services.
- Skilled in adapting services and methodologies to customers/projects.
- Adept at leading scalable process development.
- Proven, hands-on experience successfully implementing SaaS and/or enterprise solutions
- General understanding of tech industry and trends such as those represented by our core PS Pillars, e.g. SW Dev, DevOps, Data, IT, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time