We are looking for a Skills Strategy Engagement Specialist to join the Skills Strategy Consulting team, to raise the bar and further organize an already cohesive and highly functional team. You’ll work to ensure that all active engagements are scheduled, executed, and delivered on-time, collaborating with the consultants, internal partners, and client stakeholders.
Who you're committed to being:
- You are focused on making progress every day
- You ask detailed and specific questions, understand nuances, and challenge conventional practices
- You care about the success of your colleagues and the customers
- You understand that what people say they want and what they actually want may differ
- You are passionate about learning and actively seek feedback to drive continual improvement
- You care about the health of your team and engage from a place of empathy
- You care equally about results and how you show up in delivering them
- You see the success of your team members and the company as part of your responsibility
- You approach others in a genuine and honest way and always assume positive intent in others.
- You get results through agreements and are fully committed to satisfying all agreements or communicating early and often if those agreements cannot be satisfied.
What you'll own:
- Preparing the customer for the Skills Strategy Plan process from start to finish
- Discovering customer needs and balancing those with our delivery objectives
- Ensuring stakeholders and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) know what to expect, and are prepared to conduct an effective and efficient discovery session.
- Scheduling Strategic and SME Discovery meetings for the entire team
- Ensuring all engagements continue to progress towards closure
- Communicating plans, progress, goals, and roadblocks to internal and external stakeholders
- Helping the team reflect and improve on their work
- Building a working knowledge of the Technology Pillars that we operate within
Experience you'll need:
- 2-3 years of project management experience (preferably in a technical setting)
- Strong collaboration skills including the ability to gather, organize, share and orient multiple groups around an objective.
- Customer engagement experience and a demonstrated history of building rapport with clients
- Ability to conduct meetings with high profile customers
- Effective communication and listening skills
- A strong sense of accountability
- Knowledge of current and emerging technology trends
- Experience and understanding of Agile processes