We are seeking a CPQ Administrator with substantial experience in designing and implementing Salesforce CPQ solutions. The candidate should be able to translate business requirements into functional user stories and design solutions using Salesforce CPQ, along with the suite of Salesforce products and 3rd party applications. Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of integration paradigms are essential to successful performance in this role.
Who you’re committed to being:
What you’ll own:
- Carefully consider the process implications of choices you make when designing quote-to-cash solutions, as well as the impact of your work on customers and colleagues.
- Use data, technology and process to improve outcomes for your colleagues, our leadership, our customers, our authors, and everyone in the Pluralsight community.
- Proactive, self-aware, and empathetic communicator.
- Appreciate being on a team that values and encourages diverse ideas, backgrounds, and strengths.
- Open to changing your methods and conclusions in response to new knowledge and trends.
- Present your work in ways that empower others to make more informed decisions.
- Welcome feedback while promoting the identification and open discussion of errors, risks, and unintended consequences.
Experience you’ll need:
- Provide guidance and recommendations to internal business partners and developers on Salesforce and CPQ standard methodologies.
- Assess current state business processes, problems, and future needs, and collaboratively outline an architecture, business process and capability chart on how Salesforce and/or CPQ can solve those problems.
- Lead with hands-on solution design, solution architecture, proof-of-concepts, process flows, as well as configuration and deployment required to support current and new projects.
- Establish relationships with our user community and lead end user support
- Work with the Salesforce development team and business leaders to deliver extraordinary solutions.
- Be recognized as a functional & technical CPQ specialist.
- Communicate at all levels across project management, sales, marketing, revenue, etc.
- 4+ years direct experience in Salesforce Platform and CPQ solutions.
- 2+ years of hands on experience crafting and directly configuring CPQ product solutions.
- Detail focused individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies.
- Solve support related problems with the CPQ platform within SLA periods and keep our users happy.
- Consistent record of crafting intuitive solutions to solve business problems using Salesforce.
- Supporting an instance of Salesforce with 100+ users.
- Translating requirements into configuration design using product/price rules and apply standard methodologies.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.