We are looking for a hard-working, reliable Accounts Receivable
Clerk to join our team and help us manage accounts receivable by ensuring
Pluralsight receives payments for goods and services and recording those transactions accordingly.
As an AR Clerk, you will be directly involved in securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving any discrepancies.
Who you’re committed to being:
What you'll own:
- A team player
- Self-motivated, Self-starter
- Accountable to complete work in an efficient and complete manner
- Detail oriented
- Focused on the bigger picture to understand normal tasks
- Continually looking for ways to streamline and improve processes.
Experience you'll need:
- Learn and use daily accounting and customer relationship systems
- Review and generate invoices to customers
- Review revenue recognition dates per invoices and accounting system to ensure accuracy
- Correspond regularly with sales reps regarding questions on invoices and customer requests
- Apply payments received to outstanding invoices
- Monitor and respond promptly to the constant inflow of e-mails to AR inbox and other communication channels
- Track unpaid invoices and follow up regularly with customers for payment; and coordinate with sales reps as needed
- Prepare AR Aging reports for weekly meetings with AR team, Corporate Controller and Director of Finance and Accounting
- Coordinate with customers and sales reps to send invoices and receive payments through EDI (electronic data interchange) as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related field such as Accounting or Finance
- Team player
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.