Auto req ID:
PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.JOB PURPOSE
Improve the EHS of employees by facilitating, monitoring, and ensuring the actual implementation of the EHS Management System on the shop floor and provide the guidance where needed.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
Assist the EHS Manager in the implementation, development and monitoring of the EHS policies and procedures to achieve objectives, targets and maintain compliance to all legal requirements.
Provide EHS advice/guidance/coaching to the plant team using different approaches (direct and support them to implement and comply with all EHS requirements in a sustainable manner.
- Conduct regular checks and inspections and prepare related reports.
- Conducts behavioral safety observations and provide support to develop site BS program.
- Monitor compliance on the shop floor in general (PPEs, KSBs, and SWPs…etc.) and ensure addressing the immediate required actions to correct situation and escalate where needed.
Ensure all works (non-routine, critical, 3rd party…etc.) are done under the appropriate and compliant permit to work.
Check and update all EHS communication means (monitors, NM boards, signs, boards…etc.) and report/fix any incorrect situation (damage, outdate, missing form…etc.).
- Ensure readiness of all EHS systems (Alarm and firefighting and fire suppression systems, emergency lights, CCTV…etc.) and take immediate necessary actions in case of any partial or full impairment or malfunctions.
Active participation in the risk assessments, accident investigations, communication, planning, Reward and Recognition (R&R), Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan (EPRP), monitoring, inspections and audits as assigned by the EHS Manager.
- Recognize and embrace positive behaviors and practices.
Active participation in developing, maintain, reviewing and continual improvement of EHS systems and producers (SSOW, SWPs, SOPs…etc.).
- Any Emerging situations and other actions or responsibilities assigned by the direct manager that is in line and supports the job main purpose.
Strong people management skills.
Problem solving and strong analytical thinking (root-cause analysis, setting action plans…etc.).
- Excellent communication and presenting skills and the ability to engage with and influence the behaviours of others internally and externally without direct reporting relationship.
Recognised EHS qualification; preferably NEBOSH IGC and Environmental Management in addition to Ministry requirements.
Excellent command of both Arabic and English languages and literacy in computer usage.
Ability to support others to ensure requirements understood/met.
Eligible for Standard RelocationJob Type: