Auto req ID: 250211BR
The "IT Sr Manager – SAP HTR and SuccessFactors" will be part of the PepsiCo Global Template (PGT) Global Solution Design Team. This role supports the implementation and deployment of the Hire to Retire (HTR) area of the PepsiCo Global template and the integration thereof with SAP SuccessFactors. Within PGT the PepsiCo workforce related HR data is critical to support other value streams such as Record to Report (RTR), Order to Cash (OTC), Make to Deploy (MTD), Procure to Pay (PTP), Trade Promotion Management (TPM), and a variety of different workflows as part of PGT supported processes.
The objective of this role is to ensure that the Global Template solution supports the required HR data to enable the PGT processes for PepsiCo. The role collaborates with global HR operations in standardization of the business processes and ensures that the configured PGT S/4 system confirms to the Global Template approach while enabling the integration of the critical data from the PepsiCo global HR solution SAP SuccessFactors. This role augments the capability within the Enterprise Solution function to deploy the PepsiCo Global template (PGT) in an agile manner to multiple markets.
1) Bachelor’s degree required
2) 10 years of experience configuring, deploying and managing core SAP HR Personnel Administration (PA) and Organization Management (OM)
3) Technical Knowledge on SAP HR infotype framework and related data connectivity
4) Functional knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors meta data framework, including configuration of object assciations
5) Hands-on experience with the SAP Employee Central to SAP ERP integration leveraging Business Integration Builder (BIB) and the configuration of value conversions and value maps
6) Minimum 2 E2E SAP HR PA green field /brownfield implementation experience is a must, preferably for a CPG organization, with hands-on consulting and configuration experience
7) Functional Knowledge on SAP Business Partner for employee data is a plus
8) Specific HR interface design experience and should have worked on WRICEFS for HR integrations
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular