Auto req ID:
Enterprise Solutions Specialist will be the subject matter expert for ongoing projects and SAP HCM payroll operations working with business, various vendors, Internal IT teams., Work with global SAP HCM teams like nearshore/offshore support teams. Enterprise Solutions Specialist will be the go-to person for Technical and functional needs of the company. In-depth and hands on experience is required to manage SAP gross to net payroll for US and Canada. Knowledge of other countries like MX and RU is a plus. Coordinate with change management team, knowledge of service management, -incident management, change management, release management are part of this role. Be the custodian of the HCM best practices and internal and external IT controls.
Minimum 15 -18 years of SAP HCM Payroll support/projects
- Extensive experience in Payroll/Time Schemas and Rules ( read/modify/create)
- Extensive experience in functions and operations
- Extensive experience in financial posting that includes user exits , ALE/IDOC.
- Extensive experience in US and Canadian taxation including BSI
Extensive experience in Payroll/Time Schemas and Rules ( read/modify/create)
Mandatory 'Non-Technical' Skills
- In depth knowledge of US/CA taxation
- Functional and technical knowledge of Financial posting that includes PPMOD
- Extensive experience in Gross to Net payroll
- Ability to configure US/CA Tax, Finance posting , 3PR, Benefits, Garnishment, Offcycle payroll , Year end processing, create/modify wage types, write/modify union rules, CATS, Kronos, Time recording and time evaluation, Application of support packs, Experience with BSI and tax processing, Applying BSI TUBS, Create/ modify FD/FMD, configuration rationales, Experience on Solution manager, Charm processing, Service now and other supporting tools
Fluency in Spoken and written English language
- Ability to lead a team and projects
- Ability to coordinate with vendors and other stake holders
- A Team player
- A problem solver
Ability communicate with various teams, various business units directly or indirectly.
- Ability to listen to the end user requirements and take appropriate action based on PepsiCo's guidelines
- A problem solver
Not ApplicableJob Type:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement