Peloton is seeking a Senior Product Analyst (people manager) to support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our products, with a focus on repeat engagement analysis. The Senior Product Analyst will work with Product Managers to better understand how users are interacting with Peloton products (Bike/Tread/Mobile & TV Apps) and to inform and evaluate new features and experiences.IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop a holistic and profound understanding of Peloton engagement patterns and member workout routines via analyzing product interaction data
- Partner with product managers, product analysts, as well as user researchers and business/brand strategists on research & development efforts directed at improving feature strategy and execution
- Grow an analytics team 'pod' focused on improving user experience in a variety of cross-platform product areas, from social interactions to performance tracking
- Contribute to the team's holistic data quality efforts by ensuring consistent user interaction tracking
- Work in a lean and agile way, focusing on stakeholders' desired outcomes over specific tasks and continuously assessing tradeoffs between precision and actionability
AS A BONUS:
- Have 4+ years of overall experience in an analytics capacity with a focus on problem solving and providing actionable insights, as well as 2+ years - with a product/UX analysis focus
- Have 1+ years of experience managing junior team members and are interested in continuing on in a people leadership capacity.
- Are confident and hands-on when it comes to data wrangling skills: can use SQL for data extraction (including complex joins, CTE, query optimization), manipulate data in Python (e.g. pandas, numpy), and reliably apply fundamental techniques of supervised and unsupervised machine learning (e.g. scikit-learn)
- Are familiar with product analytics and data collection SaaS tools such as Segment, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Pendo, Optimizely, Fullstory etc.
- Know statistical concepts used in exploratory data analysis and have a strong understanding of experiment assessment and statistical inference methods
- Have a deep understanding of Product Management frameworks and how product usage data can play into decision making at various stages of product/feature development, as well as into roadmapping, prioritization, and OKR setting processes
- Have a passion for data storytelling via decks and dashboards and a proven ability to efficiently relay your insights to non-technical audiences and senior leadership
- Work well collaboratively, both in a cross-functional context - with user researchers, designers, engineers - and as a part of joint research projects with Product Analytics teammates
- Manage with a growth mindset: you empower your direct reports vs. prescribing specific tasks, and are good at providing actionable feedback.
- Have demonstrated ability to prioritize and delegate in a way that optimizes for the team's and the company's success while maintaining a healthy work-life harmony for yourself and your team members
- Previous experience working on a product analytics team for a B2C software or software+hardware product
- Understanding of adjacent quantitative and qualitative research methods and techniques (e.g. usability testing, concept testing, market sizing etc.)
- Strong interest in fitness tech space
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
"Together We Go Far" means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.