Who we are: Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Job Description Summary: The Sr Manager Product Led Engagement will deliver against program targets NNAs, FTU and App Penetration) through continuous innovation, testing, and scaling of winning experiments. The role will operate as a key member of the squad driving step change in performance through agile / growth discipline.
Sr Manager Product Led Engagement (m/f/d)
Planning & Strategy
- Reach Squad Performance targets – NNAs, FTUs, App Downloads
- Reach speed and agility target goals – sprints, experiments/user stories, on-time delivery
- Experiment and optimize with an objective to improve performance
- Deliver against committed actions driving momentum and improved business performance
- Innovate to enhance customer experience and communication strategy
- Deliver well organized program read-outs, insights & learnings
- Get recognized as a team as effective stewards of the consumer marketing team
Testing & Execution
- Act as active stakeholder on ideation, strategy and creation of the the experimentation roadmap, coming up and seeking ideas with greatest odds to “raise the ceiling”.
- Help drive Backlog prioritization working with growth analytics to size / model highest potential ideas
- Intake segment lead’s priorities as part of the monthly program briefing and formulate optimal response – one that delivers against both brief / goal and always-on performance agenda
- Ensure optimal customer experience, elevated creative and compelling messaging / value promise
- Write the Experiment brief and testing plan ensuring reliable tracking / instrumentation across funnel,
- Develop optimal experiment vetting idea and against end-to-end customer experience, and working with embedded creative team to develop elevated creative / copy execution
- Coordinates end-to-end implementation inclusive of legal and other reviews, and ensure thorough A/B testing agenda is built into each experiment
- Actively monitor and seek learning immediately post launch to improve results in-flight
Learnings & Analytics
- Drive rigorous learning and insights post launch. Audit every aspect of the experiment – funnel, audience, messaging, etc. reflecting insights into the next experiment
- Seek to innovate and scale what has been proven as fast as possible to achieve maximum impact
Growth / Agile Discipline
Key Skills / Expertise
- Embody agile ways of working from planning through execution and learnings – ceremonies and artifacts
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent
- Experience as data-driven performance marketer operating across direct response paid and owned channels at scale or equivalent
- Entrepreneurial & Results Focused: bring a ‘hustler’ style mentality and be highly results oriented. Get things done against the odds
- Inquisitive marketer and thinker with high-level of curiosity and drive to test new ideas and future sources of growth
- Deep experience with A/B testing and supporting measurement and attribution techniques
- Highly analytical individual with ability to model experiments and extract valuable insights across large data sets
- Excellent communicator, who interacts with clarity and purpose, and who has experience interacting at all levels of organization
- Experience working effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast-paced and ideally agile environments
- Collaborative, team-oriented, respectful, high integrity, able to deal with ambiguity in a constantly changing environment
- Passion for PayPal and its mission
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.