Who we are: Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 375 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
- Expertise in high level design and translating them into detailed design artifacts.
- Experience with web front end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap
- Ability to drive projects independently.
- Knowledge or experience in mobile application development is a plus.
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
- Passion for designing and engineering rich user interfaces
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Hands-on knowledge of version control systems such as GIT
- Ability to think logically, diagnose/triage
- 5+ years of working experience in software development
Skills & Behaviours:
- Creative and innovative, able to think out of the box
- Track record as a results oriented person with a delivery focus
- Strong work ethic
- Able to work with engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, Load & Performance, and Operations teams
- Flexible and open-minded
- Enjoy fast paced dynamic environment
- Work well alone and in teams
- Able to multitask
- Understand issues quickly and solve problems efficiently
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.